Friday, March 15, 2013

mdfrmscrtch



Dear mysterious stranger, 
Welcome to my cooking/food-related blog, mdfrmscrtch. I've created this blog as a way for me to learn more about the slow food movement. Around a year ago, I stumbled upon the term "slow food" at the Brooklyn Food Conference. I was immediately intrigued, but never had the opportunity (or time) to really look into the subject. Since I'm taking a semester off from college, I've decided to start this blog to better inform myself--and hopefully you as well, on the rising obesity epidemic in America. I'll also be showing you how to cook healthy, quick, and super tasty meals which will definitely be able to satisfy your malnourished appetite. Since I also love to draw, expect more mouth watering photos and illustrations in the coming weeks!

I'm looking forward to sharing these new discoveries with you. 

Sincerely, 
Jenny 

P.S. If you're interested in fashion, feel free to check out my thrifting blog goodwillgrrl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment